It is the mid-winter time of thirty or nine, and the cold bending equipment needs to strengthen the inspection of the cold bending machine when it is working, and the lubrication parts of the equipment must be refueled on time to maintain a good lubrication state. The following are the precautions for using the cold bending machine in the winter introduced by the Cold Bending Machine Supplier
Hot Pipe Benders
The main points to note for cold-bending equipment are the following:
1. The Cold Bending Machineshould be kept clean, sanitary and complete. The coating of the roll shall not be bumped, and the sheet shall be free from dead bends and foreign objects to prevent damage to the roll.
2. When starting up every day, let the main engine run dry to check whether all parts are running normally, and then test the machine after confirming that it is normal, before putting into production, regularly check whether the bolts and nuts are loose.
3. All transmission parts, bearings, chains, sprockets, guide rails, etc. are regularly filled with lubricating oil, and calcium-based grease is generally added to the grease nipple.
4. For reducers that work continuously for more than 10 hours a day, change the lubricating oil every three months; for reducers that work less than 10 hours a day, change the lubricating oil every six months. The lubricating oil must be replaced before the reducer which has not been used for a long time.
5. When starting the machine, check whether there is any foreign matter in the mold, whether the material passes smoothly, and whether the cutting is normal.
The company also provides Hot Pipe Benders, please feel free to contact us if necessary