As the winter of March 9th is approaching, the Cold Elbow Machine Factory has strengthened the inspection of the cold bending machine, and the lubrication parts of the equipment must be refueled on time to maintain a good lubrication state.
The main points of Cold Bending Machine need to pay attention to are the following:
1. The cold-bending production line should be kept clean, hygienic, and complete. The roll coating should not be bumped, and the sheet metal should not have dead bends, foreign objects, etc., to prevent damage to the roll.
2. When starting up every day, let the main engine run dry first, check whether all parts are running normally, connect the test machine, and then start the production after confirming that it is normal, and regularly check whether the bolts and nuts are loose.
Cold Bending Machine
3. All transmission parts, bearings, chains, sprockets, guide rails, etc. are regularly filled with lubricating oil, and calcium-based grease is generally added to the grease nozzle.
4. For reducers that work continuously for more than 10 hours a day, the lubricating oil should be replaced every three months; for reducers that work less than 10 hours a day, the lubricating oil should be replaced every six months. The lubricating oil must be replaced before the long-term unused reducer is reused.
5. When starting up, check whether there are foreign objects in the mold, whether the material passes smoothly, and whether the cutting is normal.
If you want to know, please contact the Cold Elbow Machine Supplier