How to use the induction bending machine correctly?
1. First, turn on the power, turn on the switch on the control panel, and then start the oil pump, so you can hear the sound of the oil pump rotating. (The machine does not operate at this time)
2. Stroke adjustment, you must pay attention to adjusting the stroke when using, and be sure to test before bending. There must be a gap of plate thickness when its upper die descends to the bottom. Otherwise, it will cause damage to the molding machine. The stroke adjustment also has an electric quick adjustment.
3. For the selection of induction bending machine notches, a notch with a width of 8 times the thickness of the plate is generally selected. If you bend a 4mm sheet, you need to choose a slot of about 32.
4. The back gauge adjustment of the CNC induction bender machine generally has electric quick adjustment and manual fine adjustment, the method is the same as that of the shearing machine.
5. Step on the footswitch to start bending. The CNC bending machine mold is different from the plate shearing machine. It can be released at any time, release the foot to stop, and then step on to continue downward.