Hydraulic machines are contaminated during manufacture, testing, use and storage. It is an important means to eliminate pollution during cleaning and keep the hydraulic oil, hydraulic components and pipelines clean. The following Hydraulic Press Exporter will show you how to clean the hydraulic press.
In production, the cleaning of Hydraulic Machines usually includes main system cleaning and full system cleaning. Full system cleaning refers to cleaning the entire hydraulic circuit of the hydraulic device. Before cleaning, the system should be restored to the actual operating state. The cleaning medium can be hydraulic oil; the cleaning time is generally 2-4 hours, and in special cases it does not exceed 10 hours; the cleaning effect is based on the absence of impurities on the circuit screen.
Pay attention to the following points when cleaning:
1. In general hydraulic machine cleaning, hydraulic oil or test oil for work is mostly used. However, do not use kerosene, gasoline, alcohol, steam or other liquids to prevent corrosion of hydraulic components, pipelines, fuel tanks and seals.
2. During the cleaning process, the hydraulic pump runs and the cleaning medium is heated at the same time. When the temperature of the cleaning oil is 50-80 ° C, the rubber residue in the hydraulic press is easily removed.
3. During the cleaning process, the non-metallic hammer can be used to tap the tubing, which can be tapped continuously to facilitate the removal of attachments in the pipeline.
4. The clearance operation of the hydraulic pump is beneficial to improve the cleaning effect. The intermittent time is generally 10-30min.
5. On the oil return line of the cleaning oil line, a filter or screen should be installed. At the beginning of cleaning, due to the large amount of impurities, an 80-mesh filter can be used; in the later cleaning, a 150-mesh filter can be used.
6. The cleaning time is generally 48-60h, which depends on factors such as the complexity of the system, the filtering accuracy requirements and the degree of pollution.
7. In order to prevent corrosion caused by external moisture, the hydraulic pump will continue to run until the temperature returns to normal when cleaning is finished.
8. After the hydraulic machine is cleaned, the cleaning oil in the circuit must be drained.
The above is the method of cleaning the hydraulic machine introduced by Beveling Machine Exporter. Hope to help everyone.